Pours a hazy, golden yellow with a finger of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and a ripe aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is excellent. Citrus and tropical fruit like the aroma, with flavors of orange, tangerine, mango, and pineapple. Flaky malt flavors of wheat and oat that create a soft, creamy texture. Juicy mouthfeel with just a mild sweetness and mild bitterness. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Dry in the finish with a very pleasant lingering flavor. Outstanding!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 15 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity