Pours a hazy, golden yellow with a finger of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and a ripe aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is excellent. Citrus and tropical fruit like the aroma, with flavors of orange, tangerine, mango, and pineapple. Flaky malt flavors of wheat and oat that create a soft, creamy texture. Juicy mouthfeel with just a mild sweetness and mild bitterness. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Dry in the finish with a very pleasant lingering flavor. Outstanding!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 10 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity