Playification tastes like it was brewed in Vermont, it is so representative of the Northeast-style IPA. But no, it’s brewed in Nevada, one of 22 can releases (so far) by Revision Brewing. It pours a sunset wheat color with just 10% visibility, if it were a bank of fog. It has pours 3 fingers of frothy, dense white head. The aroma features overwhelming citrus hops, so fresh that it becomes artificially clean, like Simple Green. It packs in a ton of juicy tropical fruit hop flavors including orange, pineapple and lemon juice. The beer is slightly sticky, the legs clinging to the inside of the glass. This translates to a mouthfeel that coats your tongue and the inside of your mouth and causes the flavor to last a very long time between sips. This is a very hoppy beer, but it maintains a high level of sweetness and doesn’t venture very far into bitter territory. If you are a fan of the style, this is certainly one to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 51 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity