Playification tastes like it was brewed in Vermont, it is so representative of the Northeast-style IPA. But no, it's brewed in Nevada, one of 22 can releases (so far) by Revision Brewing. It pours a sunset wheat color with just 10% visibility, if it were a bank of fog. It has pours 3 fingers of frothy, dense white head. The aroma features overwhelming citrus hops, so fresh that it becomes artificially clean, like Simple Green. It packs in a ton of juicy tropical fruit hop flavors including orange, pineapple and lemon juice. The beer is slightly sticky, the legs clinging to the inside of the glass. This translates to a mouthfeel that coats your tongue and the inside of your mouth and causes the flavor to last a very long time between sips. This is a very hoppy beer, but it maintains a high level of sweetness and doesn't venture very far into bitter territory. If you are a fan of the style, this is certainly one to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity