A collaboration beer hosted by Weathered Souls brewing in Texas and brewed to support justice and equality for People of Color, our version of Black is Beautiful was brewed by Revision. It pours black with a thick, frothy tan head that lingers. It laces thickly with viscosity. The aroma is soft, roasty malt and dark chocolate. Taste follows, with bittersweet chocolate, heavy roasted malt, slight smoke, and a toffee sweetness. It's balanced and somewhat crisp for such a high ABV; it's light on the tongue and not syrupy or thick, with good carbonation. This is a fantastic example of a good old American Imperial Stout, and an even better example of how in the beer community, we can support and lift each other up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 31 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity