A collaboration beer hosted by Weathered Souls brewing in Texas and brewed to support justice and equality for People of Color, our version of Black is Beautiful was brewed by Revision. It pours black with a thick, frothy tan head that lingers. It laces thickly with viscosity. The aroma is soft, roasty malt and dark chocolate. Taste follows, with bittersweet chocolate, heavy roasted malt, slight smoke, and a toffee sweetness. It's balanced and somewhat crisp for such a high ABV; it's light on the tongue and not syrupy or thick, with good carbonation. This is a fantastic example of a good old American Imperial Stout, and an even better example of how in the beer community, we can support and lift each other up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity