Pours a light color, golden yellow, and pretty hazy. The head is about one finger thick, white, and foamy. Aroma reveals citrus and tropical fruit. Big, bold, and super hoppy nose. Taste has a fruit spectrum including mango, papaya, melon, pear, orange, and grapefruit. Smooth, flaky malts are there, but take a back seat to the hops. Light bitterness, medium body, with a soft, delicate mouthfeel. Fieldwork makes some fantastic hazy IPAs, and this is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 20 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for El Sully. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity