Pours a dark brown color with two fingers of creamy, khaki colored head. The head is long lasting, with some lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic, with peanut butter and dark malt. Same goes for the taste, with milk chocolate, coffee, vanilla, and lactose all setting things up for the peanut butter. But it’s not overwhelming or even sweet. The peanut butter flavor is ideal, as this beer is really a Milk Stout at its core with some additional peanut flavors. Smooth mouthfeel with low carbonation. Not boozy, but it seems like sipping would be appropriate. Peanut butter cup in liquid form, and perfect as a winter warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity