Ginormous pours a hazy, light orange-amber color with a thin, wispy head. The mouthfeel is slightly metallic with below average carbonation. It's a pretty well balanced beer and very drinkable at 8.8% ABV. There's pine and citrus for sure, but the blend of 7 different types of hops offers a broad spectrum of flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity