Ginormous pours a hazy, light orange-amber color with a thin, wispy head. The mouthfeel is slightly metallic with below average carbonation. It's a pretty well balanced beer and very drinkable at 8.8% ABV. There's pine and citrus for sure, but the blend of 7 different types of hops offers a broad spectrum of flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 39 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity