Blam! Blam! is a collaboration between Modern Times and Garage Project (a New Zealand brewery). Pours a very cloudy, golden yellow color with a thin head. Extremely dank aroma. Tastes of citrus and peach and some tropical fruit like mango. Fruity and juicy and slightly sticky in the mouthfeel. Finish is a little tart. Very nice representation of the Northeast-style IPA on the West Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 38 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity