Color is deep gold and mostly transparent, with a steady flow of tiny carbonation bubbles. Two fingers of white, bubbly head and some lacing. Inviting aroma with both hops and malt. The first sip brings citrus flavors of lemon and tangerine, as well as grassy flavors. But there’s a noticeable pale malt backbone, with biscuity characteristics and a very mild sweetness. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing, with a medium body. For a summer ale, there’s a really nice hop profile, and more bitterness than you normal see in this style. It successfully brings the combination of full flavor and refreshing drinkability that we look for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity