Big Wave Golden Ale
Big Wave is a refreshing and fruity representation of the Golden Ale style. The color is a light golden hue, pretty clear with just a slight haze. Bready and malty at first, with some hops kicking in on the back end. The hop flavors were mostly tropical but with a few pine notes thrown in for good measure. There is tropical fruitiness with some honey sweetness throughout. A smooth aftertaste makes this one great for a day at the pool or the beach.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. Less than a minute ago.
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 48 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity