Big Wave Golden Ale
Big Wave is a refreshing and fruity representation of the Golden Ale style. The color is a light golden hue, pretty clear with just a slight haze. Bready and malty at first, with some hops kicking in on the back end. The hop flavors were mostly tropical but with a few pine notes thrown in for good measure. There is tropical fruitiness with some honey sweetness throughout. A smooth aftertaste makes this one great for a day at the pool or the beach.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 13 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Vanilla Sky. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity