Big Wave Golden Ale
Big Wave is a refreshing and fruity representation of the Golden Ale style. The color is a light golden hue, pretty clear with just a slight haze. Bready and malty at first, with some hops kicking in on the back end. The hop flavors were mostly tropical but with a few pine notes thrown in for good measure. There is tropical fruitiness with some honey sweetness throughout. A smooth aftertaste makes this one great for a day at the pool or the beach.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 18 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 59 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity