Big Wave Golden Ale
Big Wave is a refreshing and fruity representation of the Golden Ale style. The color is a light golden hue, pretty clear with just a slight haze. Bready and malty at first, with some hops kicking in on the back end. The hop flavors were mostly tropical but with a few pine notes thrown in for good measure. There is tropical fruitiness with some honey sweetness throughout. A smooth aftertaste makes this one great for a day at the pool or the beach.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity