Talk about a collaboration! This beer was made by Off Color, Central State, Side Project, Jester King, and Allagash! Pours an orangish, apricot amber color that is non-transparent. Head is ½ finger thick, pure white, and bubbly. Fantastic aroma of foedre barrels and yeast. Taste is great too, but the foedre barrel flavor is not as noticeable as we got from the aroma. Fruit flavors of white grape, apricot, pineapple, and stone fruit. Fruit profile across the board. Slightly sour with a rustic feel, with a dry, crisp mouthfeel. We missed the first volume of this, but sure glad we were able to grab the second one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 42 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity