Beautiful, bright red color, mostly clear, with a fleeting, white head. Strong, tart aroma with berry and funk. The taste is crisp and refreshing, with less sourness than we would have guessed from the aroma. The blueberry is the focus from start to finish, but we also get some oak barrel, butter, and vanilla notes. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp with low carbonation. The ABV isn’t listed, but any booziness is hidden behind all the fruit flavors. Short finish, without any lingering sourness. Overall a super drinkable and enjoyable light sour ale that is fitting for a warm summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 14 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Strictly For My Grind. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Boat Drink. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Low and Slow. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity