Wells Banana Bread Beer is the liquid equivalent of eating fresh banana bread out of the oven. It's light and yeasty with a definite banana flavor. The aroma is sweet, slightly nutty and fruity, and the color is a very light, clear amber. The head pours thin and tan and dissipates pretty quickly. Overall, it's true to its name - if you like banana bread and you like beer, chances are you won't have too much of a problem drinking Wells Banana Bread Beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 10 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Nelson! Nelson!. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Easy on the Lips. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity