Wells Banana Bread Beer is the liquid equivalent of eating fresh banana bread out of the oven. It's light and yeasty with a definite banana flavor. The aroma is sweet, slightly nutty and fruity, and the color is a very light, clear amber. The head pours thin and tan and dissipates pretty quickly. Overall, it's true to its name - if you like banana bread and you like beer, chances are you won't have too much of a problem drinking Wells Banana Bread Beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 20 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity