This is a fantastic 25th Anniversary beer! Golden amber in color with an incredible aroma of butter, brown sugar, caramel, and creme brulee. Taste has a warm, bready beginning with a hint of cinnamon, plus raisin or other dark fruit. Some soft banana flavors, and lots of butter, brown sugar, and burnt caramel. It's sweet but remarkably balanced, as the sweetness doesn't linger around. Super smooth mouthfeel with a sneaky 10.5% abv. When a great brewery gets to 25 years, you expect an amazing beer to celebrate that accomplishment, and this does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 50 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity