This is a fantastic 25th Anniversary beer! Golden amber in color with an incredible aroma of butter, brown sugar, caramel, and creme brulee. Taste has a warm, bready beginning with a hint of cinnamon, plus raisin or other dark fruit. Some soft banana flavors, and lots of butter, brown sugar, and burnt caramel. It's sweet but remarkably balanced, as the sweetness doesn't linger around. Super smooth mouthfeel with a sneaky 10.5% abv. When a great brewery gets to 25 years, you expect an amazing beer to celebrate that accomplishment, and this does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 11 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 45 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity