This is a fantastic 25th Anniversary beer! Golden amber in color with an incredible aroma of butter, brown sugar, caramel, and creme brulee. Taste has a warm, bready beginning with a hint of cinnamon, plus raisin or other dark fruit. Some soft banana flavors, and lots of butter, brown sugar, and burnt caramel. It's sweet but remarkably balanced, as the sweetness doesn't linger around. Super smooth mouthfeel with a sneaky 10.5% abv. When a great brewery gets to 25 years, you expect an amazing beer to celebrate that accomplishment, and this does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity