Color is yellow straw with a very light haze. Thin, white, wispy head that thins pretty quickly. Hoppy, citrus and tropical fruit aroma. On the taste, we get some light floral hop notes first, and then some bolder tropical fruit like banana and pineapple. On the back-end, there’s a very slight acidic bitterness, with hints of lime and grapefruit. Malts are hidden, and this has a very light body with an easy drinking, refreshing mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 22 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale