Color is yellow straw with a very light haze. Thin, white, wispy head that thins pretty quickly. Hoppy, citrus and tropical fruit aroma. On the taste, we get some light floral hop notes first, and then some bolder tropical fruit like banana and pineapple. On the back-end, there’s a very slight acidic bitterness, with hints of lime and grapefruit. Malts are hidden, and this has a very light body with an easy drinking, refreshing mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 57 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity