Color is yellow straw with a very light haze. Thin, white, wispy head that thins pretty quickly. Hoppy, citrus and tropical fruit aroma. On the taste, we get some light floral hop notes first, and then some bolder tropical fruit like banana and pineapple. On the back-end, there’s a very slight acidic bitterness, with hints of lime and grapefruit. Malts are hidden, and this has a very light body with an easy drinking, refreshing mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 16 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 58 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity