Green Coyote pours a light, golden straw color with light carbonation, very little head, and a slight haze. It smells very much like a gose with hints of fruit and saltwater. While the beer is light in body, it is strong on taste. It pairs kiwi and cucumber flavors with an herbaceous cooling mint and a lemon sour tartness. There is the slightest bit of spice in the aftertaste that, in combination with the fruit and the saltiness, gives it a similarity to green salsa and is therefore perfectly named. A beer unlike any other, this tomatillo sour is an experience worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 1 minute ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seafarer Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity