Green Coyote pours a light, golden straw color with light carbonation, very little head, and a slight haze. It smells very much like a gose with hints of fruit and saltwater. While the beer is light in body, it is strong on taste. It pairs kiwi and cucumber flavors with an herbaceous cooling mint and a lemon sour tartness. There is the slightest bit of spice in the aftertaste that, in combination with the fruit and the saltiness, gives it a similarity to green salsa and is therefore perfectly named. A beer unlike any other, this tomatillo sour is an experience worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 27 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity