Copperhead pours a very transparent, copper color, with a thin, off-white head. Lots of caramel malt on the aroma. Taste has a strong malt foundation, but it's still hoppy with some straw and grassy notes. There's even some brown sugar sweetness, followed by a noticeable black pepper bite in the finish. More malty than hoppy but well balanced with lots of flavor. A solid Pale Ale from the oldest craft brewery in Kansas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 47 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity