Copperhead pours a very transparent, copper color, with a thin, off-white head. Lots of caramel malt on the aroma. Taste has a strong malt foundation, but it's still hoppy with some straw and grassy notes. There's even some brown sugar sweetness, followed by a noticeable black pepper bite in the finish. More malty than hoppy but well balanced with lots of flavor. A solid Pale Ale from the oldest craft brewery in Kansas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 26 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity