Copperhead pours a very transparent, copper color, with a thin, off-white head. Lots of caramel malt on the aroma. Taste has a strong malt foundation, but it's still hoppy with some straw and grassy notes. There's even some brown sugar sweetness, followed by a noticeable black pepper bite in the finish. More malty than hoppy but well balanced with lots of flavor. A solid Pale Ale from the oldest craft brewery in Kansas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 10 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity