Copperhead pours a very transparent, copper color, with a thin, off-white head. Lots of caramel malt on the aroma. Taste has a strong malt foundation, but it's still hoppy with some straw and grassy notes. There's even some brown sugar sweetness, followed by a noticeable black pepper bite in the finish. More malty than hoppy but well balanced with lots of flavor. A solid Pale Ale from the oldest craft brewery in Kansas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 13 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises