Color is golden and hazy but not too cloudy. One finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy, citrus-dominated aroma. Taste is hoppy and bright, with lemon, lime, tangerine, and grapefruit. Maybe a touch of peach or apricot. Malts are soft and grainy, and mouthfeel is juicy but also fairly crisp. We get a solid bitterness, but nothing to scare anyone off, and we’re shocked to see the IBU’s at 132. Can’t recall ever tasting a hazy double IPA with IBU this high. Maybe this is going for a bit of West Coast and a bit of Northeast. But it works and this beer is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity