Big Swell IPA
Big Swell pours a mostly transparent, light amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows suit, with citrus flavors like tangerine and lemon, plus tropical fruits like pineapple, guava, and papaya. There's a big malty backbone with caramel malt and a brown sugar or molasses-like sweetness. Medium bodied with a pleasant bitterness. Finish is smooth and bitter - nicely done West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Habitus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity