Big Swell IPA
Big Swell pours a mostly transparent, light amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows suit, with citrus flavors like tangerine and lemon, plus tropical fruits like pineapple, guava, and papaya. There's a big malty backbone with caramel malt and a brown sugar or molasses-like sweetness. Medium bodied with a pleasant bitterness. Finish is smooth and bitter - nicely done West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 25 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 1 hour ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity