Big Swell IPA
Big Swell pours a mostly transparent, light amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows suit, with citrus flavors like tangerine and lemon, plus tropical fruits like pineapple, guava, and papaya. There's a big malty backbone with caramel malt and a brown sugar or molasses-like sweetness. Medium bodied with a pleasant bitterness. Finish is smooth and bitter - nicely done West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 49 minutes ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 54 minutes ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 55 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity