Big Swell IPA
Big Swell pours a mostly transparent, light amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows suit, with citrus flavors like tangerine and lemon, plus tropical fruits like pineapple, guava, and papaya. There's a big malty backbone with caramel malt and a brown sugar or molasses-like sweetness. Medium bodied with a pleasant bitterness. Finish is smooth and bitter - nicely done West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 41 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity