This pumpkin ale pours a transparent, medium to dark amber with two fingers of thick, off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and overall beautiful appearance. Aroma has roasted malt and also fresh pumpkin notes. Taste has similar fresh pumpkin flavors, but the flavors are natural and earthy which we appreciate. Plus some herbal spice flavors that have a pleasant bitterness. Malts are bready with a mild brown sugar sweetness. Medium body with a hearty, autumn feel that seems like this comes straight from a farm. Low carbonation with a slightly syrupy mouthfeel. This is a more traditional pumpkin ale and one that we would pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 minute ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity