This pumpkin ale pours a transparent, medium to dark amber with two fingers of thick, off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and overall beautiful appearance. Aroma has roasted malt and also fresh pumpkin notes. Taste has similar fresh pumpkin flavors, but the flavors are natural and earthy which we appreciate. Plus some herbal spice flavors that have a pleasant bitterness. Malts are bready with a mild brown sugar sweetness. Medium body with a hearty, autumn feel that seems like this comes straight from a farm. Low carbonation with a slightly syrupy mouthfeel. This is a more traditional pumpkin ale and one that we would pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Kulshan Brewing Company Raspberry Gose. 7 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rosetta. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Hutte Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity