This pumpkin ale pours a transparent, medium to dark amber with two fingers of thick, off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and overall beautiful appearance. Aroma has roasted malt and also fresh pumpkin notes. Taste has similar fresh pumpkin flavors, but the flavors are natural and earthy which we appreciate. Plus some herbal spice flavors that have a pleasant bitterness. Malts are bready with a mild brown sugar sweetness. Medium body with a hearty, autumn feel that seems like this comes straight from a farm. Low carbonation with a slightly syrupy mouthfeel. This is a more traditional pumpkin ale and one that we would pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 minute ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity