Santa's Little Helper pours a very dark brown color, bordering on black, with one finger of dark brown, creamy head. Good retention with a lot of lacing. Strong aroma of dark roasted malt. Taste is a malt lover's delight, with roasted malt and a fair amount of char. Some dark chocolate and espresso notes join the fun, along with dark fruit and molasses. But it has a very reserved sweetness, which we appreciate. Mouthfeel is smooth with a lingering malt finish. Christmas may be over, but there's still plenty of time to enjoy this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 7 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity