Pale amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Good retention with lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma that leads into a flavor profile dominated by citrus and berry, but also some resinous pine. Medium to high bitterness – this definitely has a West Coast IPA feel to it. Full bodied and nicely carbonated. On the finish, there’s a grapefruit bitterness that lingers for quite a while. Overall a big, bold DIPA that we’ve been yearning for!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity