Pale amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Good retention with lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma that leads into a flavor profile dominated by citrus and berry, but also some resinous pine. Medium to high bitterness – this definitely has a West Coast IPA feel to it. Full bodied and nicely carbonated. On the finish, there’s a grapefruit bitterness that lingers for quite a while. Overall a big, bold DIPA that we’ve been yearning for!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 42 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity