Pours a lightish ambery pink with a one finger white head that thins out to a ring around the glass. The aroma is distinctly strawberry. The taste is more complex, starting with a nice hibiscus floral flavor that packs some bright acidity. Guava adds a nice bitter counterbalance to the strawberry that adds a sweetness. It's tart but not overly so. Carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is light. It really tastes exactly like the three ingredients labeled on the can, and it's truly only slightly sour. This is a great summer sipper and gateway sour that you could easily drink all day, especially if you're not into sours but want to dip your toe in the water.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sour Power Hour. 41 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity