Pours a lightish ambery pink with a one finger white head that thins out to a ring around the glass. The aroma is distinctly strawberry. The taste is more complex, starting with a nice hibiscus floral flavor that packs some bright acidity. Guava adds a nice bitter counterbalance to the strawberry that adds a sweetness. It's tart but not overly so. Carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is light. It really tastes exactly like the three ingredients labeled on the can, and it's truly only slightly sour. This is a great summer sipper and gateway sour that you could easily drink all day, especially if you're not into sours but want to dip your toe in the water.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 55 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity