Pours a lightish ambery pink with a one finger white head that thins out to a ring around the glass. The aroma is distinctly strawberry. The taste is more complex, starting with a nice hibiscus floral flavor that packs some bright acidity. Guava adds a nice bitter counterbalance to the strawberry that adds a sweetness. It's tart but not overly so. Carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is light. It really tastes exactly like the three ingredients labeled on the can, and it's truly only slightly sour. This is a great summer sipper and gateway sour that you could easily drink all day, especially if you're not into sours but want to dip your toe in the water.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 51 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity