Big Wave is a refreshing and fruity representation of the Golden Ale style. The color is a light golden hue, pretty clear with just a slight haze. Bready and malty at first, with some hops kicking in on the back end. The hop flavors were mostly tropical but with a few pine notes thrown in for good measure. There is tropical fruitiness with some honey sweetness throughout. A smooth aftertaste makes this one great for a day at the pool or the beach.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 43 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity