Big Wave is a refreshing and fruity representation of the Golden Ale style. The color is a light golden hue, pretty clear with just a slight haze. Bready and malty at first, with some hops kicking in on the back end. The hop flavors were mostly tropical but with a few pine notes thrown in for good measure. There is tropical fruitiness with some honey sweetness throughout. A smooth aftertaste makes this one great for a day at the pool or the beach.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity