Betty IPA pours a golden orange color color with a sticky, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste, this is a juicy, fruit-forward IPA. Mouthfeel is powdery with a good amount of carbonation. There's a decent malt base, but the dominating flavors are tropical fruit, citrus, and just a bit of pine. The finish is clean and dry. Overall this is a delicious, hoppy, highly drinkable West Coast IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 57 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity