This is a slightly hazy, but bright orange color, almost like marmalade, with a fairly thin head. Very present is the citrus, but also some grassy, floral hop flavors. Medium bodied and well carbonated. The finish is crisp and refreshing with only some very mild bitterness. This is a nice, easy to drink Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 31 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity