This is a slightly hazy, but bright orange color, almost like marmalade, with a fairly thin head. Very present is the citrus, but also some grassy, floral hop flavors. Medium bodied and well carbonated. The finish is crisp and refreshing with only some very mild bitterness. This is a nice, easy to drink Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity