This is a slightly hazy, but bright orange color, almost like marmalade, with a fairly thin head. Very present is the citrus, but also some grassy, floral hop flavors. Medium bodied and well carbonated. The finish is crisp and refreshing with only some very mild bitterness. This is a nice, easy to drink Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 3 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 47 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity