This Alt-Bier pours a reddish copper color with a thin wispy head. The taste transforms from start to finish. At first it's a little malty and grassy. The middle is nutty, bready, and biscuity. And the finish comes back to a toasted caramel malt and slightly sweet chocolate taste that lingers. Overall this is light bodied and crisp and should be liked by malt fans looking for a something new in the Alt-Bier world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 24 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity