Some chocolate beers tend to be light on the chocolate. But that is not the case with Hangar 24. Lots of chocolate from start to finish. Cocoa, vanilla, and roasted malt. Somewhat earthy with brown bread characteristics. Even some coffee notes in the finish. This is rich like dark chocolate - would be great as a dessert beer. A very easy drinker at 8% ABV. Very chocolatey and very enjoyable - easily one of the best from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 38 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA