Some chocolate beers tend to be light on the chocolate. But that is not the case with Hangar 24. Lots of chocolate from start to finish. Cocoa, vanilla, and roasted malt. Somewhat earthy with brown bread characteristics. Even some coffee notes in the finish. This is rich like dark chocolate - would be great as a dessert beer. A very easy drinker at 8% ABV. Very chocolatey and very enjoyable - easily one of the best from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 36 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sowing the Sun. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Flyover Country. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity