Beer V pours a hazy straw color, slightly cloudy with a ton of foamy white head. As soon as it hits the glass it unleashes a huge amount of fresh hop aroma that makes it seem more like a session IPA than a lager. The flavor is very hop-forward, mixing the floral with the tropical to give it a hop punch but without a lot of bitterness. There is some lime citrus in the finish that also helps to limit any bitterness that would occur in the aftertaste. This is an excellent tasting, exceedingly drinkable beer from Maine Beer Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 54 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity