Figaro pours a dark golden apricot and diffuses light pretty beautifully with a consistent haziness. The thin head dissipates quickly. Aroma is a funky mild vinegar citrus and oak. The mouth feel is a sturdy medium with good carbonation. First sip is decently sour with oak and a nice honey sweetness to balance. We picked up a lot of citrus with some cracker and sweet fruits like apricot and maybe some white grapes. It ends slightly dry and balanced with the sour fading out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity