Figaro pours a dark golden apricot and diffuses light pretty beautifully with a consistent haziness. The thin head dissipates quickly. Aroma is a funky mild vinegar citrus and oak. The mouth feel is a sturdy medium with good carbonation. First sip is decently sour with oak and a nice honey sweetness to balance. We picked up a lot of citrus with some cracker and sweet fruits like apricot and maybe some white grapes. It ends slightly dry and balanced with the sour fading out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 6 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 44 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity