Figaro pours a dark golden apricot and diffuses light pretty beautifully with a consistent haziness. The thin head dissipates quickly. Aroma is a funky mild vinegar citrus and oak. The mouth feel is a sturdy medium with good carbonation. First sip is decently sour with oak and a nice honey sweetness to balance. We picked up a lot of citrus with some cracker and sweet fruits like apricot and maybe some white grapes. It ends slightly dry and balanced with the sour fading out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 37 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity