Figaro pours a dark golden apricot and diffuses light pretty beautifully with a consistent haziness. The thin head dissipates quickly. Aroma is a funky mild vinegar citrus and oak. The mouth feel is a sturdy medium with good carbonation. First sip is decently sour with oak and a nice honey sweetness to balance. We picked up a lot of citrus with some cracker and sweet fruits like apricot and maybe some white grapes. It ends slightly dry and balanced with the sour fading out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 8 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity