Mango Sour pours an opaque and hazy golden apricot color, with very little white head that reduces to a very thin layer that sticks around. The aroma yields a satisfying funkiness that is punctuated by a subtle tropical fruit note. Up front, it's sour but balanced by a mild sweetness that sits on your tongue for a medium mouthfeel. It's hard to pick up any mango amidst the funk, but if you get a couple sips in, it's there faintly. The carbonation is perfect for the style, and the finish is a nice puckery sour that hits you in the back of your molars and makes you slightly salivate for your next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 23 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity