Worthy Adversary pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is brownish tan, thick and foamy. It's long lasting and slims down to a thin film. The aroma has coffee, chocolate, and dark roasted malt. Taste has an abundance of roasted malts balanced with earthy hops. Wood and oak flavors but not as much coffee or chocolate as we got in the aroma. Bold and complex but not too viscous in the mouthfeel. Surprisingly light for 9.5% as the alcohol is well hidden. Finishes with just a hint of smooth milk chocolate. Worthy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity