Melvin IPA pours a mostly clear, burnt orange or light copper color. The head is off-white and soapy. Right off the bat, the aroma is intense, inviting, and full of tropical fruit and melon. The taste is very balanced, with just the right amount of malt. But this beer is all about the hops with a fruity, juicy flavor of honeydew and cantaloupe along with hints of tangerine, pine, and tropical fruits. The finish is smooth, dry, and the opposite of bitter. Melvin Brewing has produced so many great IPAs, but this is the classic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 6 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity