Melvin IPA pours a mostly clear, burnt orange or light copper color. The head is off-white and soapy. Right off the bat, the aroma is intense, inviting, and full of tropical fruit and melon. The taste is very balanced, with just the right amount of malt. But this beer is all about the hops with a fruity, juicy flavor of honeydew and cantaloupe along with hints of tangerine, pine, and tropical fruits. The finish is smooth, dry, and the opposite of bitter. Melvin Brewing has produced so many great IPAs, but this is the classic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 40 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity