Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 40 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity