Pours a cloudy golden color with a bright white head and a strong stream of carbonation bubbles flowing from bottom to top. It has an instantly noticeable, overwhelming peach aroma. A wheat malt serves as the base of this beer, then the fruit flavors kick in with equal parts peach and apricot. There is just the slightest hop bitterness to balance out the fruit sweetness. A solid entry for this new style from a pioneering favorite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 38 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity