Anchor Porter is smooth, sweet, and amazingly complex. There are obvious coffee and chocolate flavors, but some of our tasters found hints of berries as well. This is a very full-bodied, American style porter that is full of flavor. Anchor has been making this beer since 1972 so they must be doing something right!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 49 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity