Anchor Porter is smooth, sweet, and amazingly complex. There are obvious coffee and chocolate flavors, but some of our tasters found hints of berries as well. This is a very full-bodied, American style porter that is full of flavor. Anchor has been making this beer since 1972 so they must be doing something right!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 19 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity