Allagash White is very European in style and is not far off from the Belgian White style that is the basis for these types of beers. It is an extremely cloudy, very pale yellow color with a medium fluffy white head. The aroma is yeasty, like uncooked dough. It has a bready, wheat taste with mild citrus notes and a touch of spice in the aftertaste. This is not overly sweet and is a little more dry on the finish than many other white ales. This is a traditional and high quality offering from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 31 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity