Allagash House Beer is a light Belgian-style ale that is only available at the brewery. It pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color with a thin, bubbly head, but one that sticks around. The aroma is really nice and inviting with Belgian yeast, fruit, and perhaps some clove or pepper. Taste has some yeast and light bread and doughy malt flavors. Hops are subtle but still noticeable, providing some citrus and pine flavors. Light bodied but well carbonated with a dry mouthfeel. This has a clean finish that is both crisp and refreshing. On its own this is an exceptional beer, but it would also serve as the perfect warm up beer before you jump into the stronger beers from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 49 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity