Allagash House Beer is a light Belgian-style ale that is only available at the brewery. It pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color with a thin, bubbly head, but one that sticks around. The aroma is really nice and inviting with Belgian yeast, fruit, and perhaps some clove or pepper. Taste has some yeast and light bread and doughy malt flavors. Hops are subtle but still noticeable, providing some citrus and pine flavors. Light bodied but well carbonated with a dry mouthfeel. This has a clean finish that is both crisp and refreshing. On its own this is an exceptional beer, but it would also serve as the perfect warm up beer before you jump into the stronger beers from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 3 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 56 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 5 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity