Color is golden amber, slightly murky, with a finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is coffee dominant but there’s also some bourbon barrel notes. On the taste, we get the Belgian-style qualities, with dried fruit and caramel and honey sweetness. Coffee, vanilla, toffee, and bourbon flavors. Mouthfeel is silky and smooth. The 10.4% is a shocker but the beer is still medium to full bodied. Ours was bottled in 2016; so 3 extra years in the cellar really smoothed this out. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 46 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale