Sixteen Counties pours a hazy, copper orange color with solid lacing. Belgian-style aroma with some yeast and spices. On the taste, we get some wheat and bready malt at first - in fact this is made using only malts from Maine. Hops are herbal and floral, but some people might pick up on lemon or grapefruit citrus. Then the flavors transition to a light clove and nutmeg-like spice, with a little sweetness, and a dry finish. Overall this beer tastes great with a balanced combination of yeast, malt, hops, and spices.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 11 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity