Brewery:Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
3 Weight is a bright golden color, slightly cloudy with a slim white head that doesn't last very long. You have to look closely to see the bubbles though the clouds, but it is bountifully carbonated. There is a mild tropical fruit aroma without much malt coming through on the nose. The taste is incredibly light for an IPA, even for a session IPA. Some Session IPAs try to make up for the lack of alcohol by overloading hops and bitterness, this beer takes the opposite approach. It has a refreshing pineapple hop note that then transforms into an abbreviated bitterness that gives it a crisp finish. The result is a beer with a reserved amount of fruit sweetness, grassy malts, hop bitterness and an aftertaste that leaves you awaiting the next sip. This is a great pool beer, lawnmower beer, or any other day-drinking situation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 15 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Leave a Comment: