Color is golden yellow, and it’s a tad hazy but not too murky or cloudy. Thick, white, foamy head, with an aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy and juicy, with tropical fruit dominating the palate. Lots of oats that create a soft, creamy mouthfeel. There’s also a semi-sweet, lactose-like flavor. Very low bitterness. Our first from Local Craft Beer, and this is a nice NE-style double IPA from Tehachapi, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 28 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Campfire Stout with Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA