Color is golden yellow, and it’s a tad hazy but not too murky or cloudy. Thick, white, foamy head, with an aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy and juicy, with tropical fruit dominating the palate. Lots of oats that create a soft, creamy mouthfeel. There’s also a semi-sweet, lactose-like flavor. Very low bitterness. Our first from Local Craft Beer, and this is a nice NE-style double IPA from Tehachapi, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 17 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity