Pours a non-transparent, golden, reddish amber color with a thin, bubbly, white head. Bold aroma, with lots of farmhouse funk and oak barrel notes. Super sour on the taste, with a lip puckering tartness. Fruit flavors of red grape, berry, and apple, but we wouldn't be able to pinpoint the Zinfandel grape skins that added during the brewing process. Lots of woody, oak flavors from the barrel provide balance. Very dry mouthfeel with some effervescent carbonation. Tart with lots of fantastic fruit flavors, this is one that the hardcore sour beer fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 18 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 55 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity