Pours a hazy, soft, golden yellow color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Strong, hoppy aroma dominated by tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, we get juicy flavors of orange, mango, nectarine, and white grape. There’s a light, grapefruit tartness or bitterness that emerges after a few sips. Malts are soft and doughy in nature, with a mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is juicy, sticky, and incredibly smooth. Medium body, well carbonated, and the alcohol is fairly reserved. We’re big fans of Toppling Goliath, and this collaboration with BlackStack Brewing in St. Paul, MN is a fantastic representation of this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity