Pours a hazy, soft, golden yellow color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Strong, hoppy aroma dominated by tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, we get juicy flavors of orange, mango, nectarine, and white grape. There’s a light, grapefruit tartness or bitterness that emerges after a few sips. Malts are soft and doughy in nature, with a mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is juicy, sticky, and incredibly smooth. Medium body, well carbonated, and the alcohol is fairly reserved. We’re big fans of Toppling Goliath, and this collaboration with BlackStack Brewing in St. Paul, MN is a fantastic representation of this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Grainwave. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Indiewave. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Tendril. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity