X-Large pours a semi-transparent light copper color. Lots of tiny bubbles support a head that is off-white and frothy. Aroma us super hoppy, fresh, and dank. Smells like resinous pine and tropical fruit that carries over to the taste. Strong hop flavors that are above average on the bitterness, but not to an extreme amount where it's not enjoyable. It's actually very smooth and drinkable as they really nailed the mouthfeel. Finishes with a slight peppery bite that has a long lingering sensation. Strong and bold, definitely a true West Coast-style DIPA for hop fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 12 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity