X-Large pours a semi-transparent light copper color. Lots of tiny bubbles support a head that is off-white and frothy. Aroma us super hoppy, fresh, and dank. Smells like resinous pine and tropical fruit that carries over to the taste. Strong hop flavors that are above average on the bitterness, but not to an extreme amount where it's not enjoyable. It's actually very smooth and drinkable as they really nailed the mouthfeel. Finishes with a slight peppery bite that has a long lingering sensation. Strong and bold, definitely a true West Coast-style DIPA for hop fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 9 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity