X-Large pours a semi-transparent light copper color. Lots of tiny bubbles support a head that is off-white and frothy. Aroma us super hoppy, fresh, and dank. Smells like resinous pine and tropical fruit that carries over to the taste. Strong hop flavors that are above average on the bitterness, but not to an extreme amount where it's not enjoyable. It's actually very smooth and drinkable as they really nailed the mouthfeel. Finishes with a slight peppery bite that has a long lingering sensation. Strong and bold, definitely a true West Coast-style DIPA for hop fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 46 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap