X-Large pours a semi-transparent light copper color. Lots of tiny bubbles support a head that is off-white and frothy. Aroma us super hoppy, fresh, and dank. Smells like resinous pine and tropical fruit that carries over to the taste. Strong hop flavors that are above average on the bitterness, but not to an extreme amount where it's not enjoyable. It's actually very smooth and drinkable as they really nailed the mouthfeel. Finishes with a slight peppery bite that has a long lingering sensation. Strong and bold, definitely a true West Coast-style DIPA for hop fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 46 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity