X-Large pours a semi-transparent light copper color. Lots of tiny bubbles support a head that is off-white and frothy. Aroma us super hoppy, fresh, and dank. Smells like resinous pine and tropical fruit that carries over to the taste. Strong hop flavors that are above average on the bitterness, but not to an extreme amount where it's not enjoyable. It's actually very smooth and drinkable as they really nailed the mouthfeel. Finishes with a slight peppery bite that has a long lingering sensation. Strong and bold, definitely a true West Coast-style DIPA for hop fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 12 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 29 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 51 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity