Unpresidential IPA pours a super cloudy, dark golden orange color. Looks like dark orange juice, the pulpy kind. Big, bubbly, off white head. Aroma is extremely fragrant: apricot and peach and tropical fruit (mango, guava, papaya), smells like a smoothie. On the taste, you're hit with massive peach flavors. Almost like peach candy or a peach smoothie. Pretty unique taste in that it's peach from start to finish with a bit of tropical fruit mixed in. Very juicy with a sweetness like canned peaches. Not at all bitter on the finish, it really tastes like a beer fruit smoothie.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 27 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity