Unpresidential IPA pours a super cloudy, dark golden orange color. Looks like dark orange juice, the pulpy kind. Big, bubbly, off white head. Aroma is extremely fragrant: apricot and peach and tropical fruit (mango, guava, papaya), smells like a smoothie. On the taste, you're hit with massive peach flavors. Almost like peach candy or a peach smoothie. Pretty unique taste in that it's peach from start to finish with a bit of tropical fruit mixed in. Very juicy with a sweetness like canned peaches. Not at all bitter on the finish, it really tastes like a beer fruit smoothie.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity