Pours a mostly transparent, golden, amber color. Creamy, off white head with some good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity, with citrus and pine coming through. The taste, much like the appearance, is very West Coast in style, with lots of citrus and pine continuation from the nose. Dry and slightly metallic mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish is mildly bitter with some grapefruit citrus and a lingering bite. Overall, this is a solid West Coast style IPA that hits the scene at a time when hazy, juicy IPAs are all the rage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 58 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity