Air Quotes pours a hazy, light orange color with a filmy white head. Lots of lacing on the glass and a nose full of fruit. The aroma is mostly tropical fruit and a bit of citrus. Taste is similar, but also has hints of melon and apricot alongside mango, guava, and pineapple. Great mix of fruit flavors that transitions into some pine with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Not a lot of malt as you would expect, but a dry, breadiness is present. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is creamy and juicy yet still crisp and dry. "Bi-coastal" as they say, as this is an excellent Northeast Style IPA from a West Coast brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA