Alleycat pours a cloudy reddish brown color with just a little tan head. The caramel malts are prevalent in the initial taste. This is followed by a citrus hops taste that lingers into the aftertaste with a bit of a citrus tartness that leaves a fairly crisp finish. This is another good offering from Lost Coast with a surprising amount of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 54 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity