Alleycat pours a cloudy reddish brown color with just a little tan head. The caramel malts are prevalent in the initial taste. This is followed by a citrus hops taste that lingers into the aftertaste with a bit of a citrus tartness that leaves a fairly crisp finish. This is another good offering from Lost Coast with a surprising amount of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 4 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity