Alleycat pours a cloudy reddish brown color with just a little tan head. The caramel malts are prevalent in the initial taste. This is followed by a citrus hops taste that lingers into the aftertaste with a bit of a citrus tartness that leaves a fairly crisp finish. This is another good offering from Lost Coast with a surprising amount of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 49 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity