Downtown Brown is dark brown in color with a thin, cream-colored head. It has nutty and roasted malt flavors with hints of molasses. It is a little smoky, much like a porter except is not nearly as heavy or thick. This is not overly sweet and with a medium body feel is quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 3 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 56 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity