Downtown Brown is dark brown in color with a thin, cream-colored head. It has nutty and roasted malt flavors with hints of molasses. It is a little smoky, much like a porter except is not nearly as heavy or thick. This is not overly sweet and with a medium body feel is quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 50 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 6 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity