Sharkinator is a White IPA and really a Session IPA - definitely an easy drinker. Color is a light, golden yellow with a thin head. The aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. On the taste, there's some wheaty, cereal malt flavors with a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Some noticeable orange and lemon flavors with a mild spice in the finish. We'd consider this a hoppy White Ale; light, refreshing, and fitting for a warm summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity